WeLearn is supported by Centre of Development and Resources for Students under Incubation Service
Passionate about Social Innovation?
- Wanted to Work with the Co-Founders to Develop a Social-Inclusion Program?
What can we offer:
- Life-changing experience for both yourself and to the others
- Start-up and first-hand project management experience
- Real-life lessons on social and cultural issues in HK
- intensive training
- GREAT PEOPLE w/ loaaaaaads of FUN!
Who are we looking for:
- HKU students
- VERY proactive self-starter
- Impassioned in social innovation and inclusion
- mature personality
- effective communicator
- Creative & innovative
Supported by Centre of Development and Resources for Students under Incubation Service, WeLearn is looking for candidates to join us in making the world a better place.
Check out the openings below, join us and be part of this social-innovation initiative!
Semester Programme Team
1. Head of Teaching & Learning (HoTL)
- Develop, motivate and lead all staff to achieve the highest professional standards
- Build a collaborative learning culture and actively engage to build effective learning communities
- Assess the teaching quality and learning environment regularly
- Review and give valuable feedback on lesson plans
- Coordinate with the Academic Fellows
- Undertake other such duties as may be reasonably expected.
2. Head of Student Affairs (HoSA)
- Promote a culture of encouragement, support and challenge in order to achieve each student’s full potential and the highest possible educational standards
- Promote creativity, innovation and the use of appropriate new technologies to achieve excellence
- Oversee activities coordinated by the SLEC’s
- Connecting and contacting the students
3. Special Learning Experience Coordinators (SLEC)
- Build effective relationships with students and staff through excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Regularly and effectively communicate the progress of every child’s learning to the Head of Students Affairs
- Design, Plan, Organise and Run the special events as well as extra-curricular
- Act as a bridge of communication between students and WeLearn
- Informally collect students’ feedbacks and ensure wholistic development of the student.
4. Academic Fellows (AF)
- Lead in the design and implementation of a curriculum, which inspires and engages all pupils
- Ensure a consistent and continuous focus on pupil assessment and
achievement, using appropriate data and benchmarks to set, monitor, track and evaluate individual pupil progress
- Challenge and remedy under-performance
- Provide nurturing and attentive pastoral care for all pupils
- Monitor, evaluate and review classroom practice and promote improvement strategies; aim for outstanding standards of learning and teaching at all times
5. Management Office Executives (MOE)
- Managing day-to-day activities and support the operation
- Maximise the efficiency in WeLearn
- Ensure the operational workflow in areas such as, but not limited to, accounting, marketing, HR, IT and administration is smooth and effective
6. Online Learning Material Designers (OLMD)
- Creating appealing online learning materials for students to learn
- Ensure students have fruitful learning through our materials
- Engage and interact with students through social media based on the designed materials (e.g. answer their follow-up questions on materials that we designed)
- Review and refine our strategies on online learning materials based on feedback from students
X Day Committee
- Design and smoothly execute an appealing programme which enable students to experience HKU and deepen their understanding on HKU
- Promote X Day among local secondary schools
- Ensure students have compelling experience during X Day
Not sure if you are suitable? Drop us an email or whatsapp (+852 68006684) and we are more than happy to help you out.
For enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org